Meest-America Inc. will not provide service to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. part 744).
Meest-America Inc. will not provide service to persons and/or entities identified on: (1) the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entity List of proliferation concern, or Unverified List; (2) the U.S. State Department Debarred Parties List; or (3) the List of Specially Designated Nationals maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The Department of Commerce and The Department of State provide the list of article which require an export license. Please, follow the following link for detail information
A key in determining whether an export license is needed from the Department of Commerce is knowing whether the item you intend to export has a specific Export Control Classification Number (ECCN). The ECCN is an alpha-numeric code, e.g., 3A001, that describes the item and indicates licensing requirements. All ECCNs are listed in the Commerce Control List (CCL)
Meest-America Inc. will use reasonable best efforts to prevent any fraudulent use of Meest-America Inc. service. Meest-America works diligently to prevent credit card fraud and cancels any accounts engaged in such activity and returns the merchandise to the merchant. Meest-America requires documentation to ensure against fraud, such as requiring copies of identification and credit cards. Meest-America’s customers are solely liable for accurately providing all information required by United States' laws and regulations, including information on the value or export classification of merchandise, and for maintaining all records as required under law. Civil or criminal penalties may be imposed by the U.S. Government for making false or fraudulent statements with respect to this information.
Customs authorities of all countries pay special attention to the correct completion of customs declarations, CN23, and an "Individual Waybill" as well as to the availability of enclosures of commercial character and items prohibited to import. Correct filling of accompanying documents and registration of parcels in strict accordance with these regulations will ensure their timely delivery
Parcels delivered to our warehouse are insured free of charge for the amount of $60 or $3 per kg. Any additional insurance will cost 5% of the insured value.
- Firearms, signal guns, air guns, gas arms, ammunition, cold steel arms (including throwing weapons), electric shock devices and spark gaps, as well as parts of those weapons;
- Weapon Parts & Accessories;
- Narcotics of any origin, psychotropic substances;
- Radioactive substances;
- Gunpowder, explosive, corrosive, flammable and other hazardous substances;
- Drugs, food supplements, vitamins;
- Animals and plants;
- Food, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, tobacco;
- Human remains and organs;
- Jewelry, precious metals and stones;
- Works of art;
- Cash and cash instruments in any form: money orders, checks, vouchers, securities, bonds, coupons, promotions, credit cards;
- Postage stamps;
- Products and publication of obscene content, pornography of any kind;
- Items prohibited by the World Association of Transport.
- Items which require export licensing by the State Department or Commerce Department must be accompanied by a license
- Items that may pose a risk to workers, transporting parcels, soil or damage other items and equipment by their nature or packaging.
- Bengal lights and fireworks;
- Gases in any package, including pepper and tear gases;
- Flammable liquids, perfumes, colognes, nail polishes, etc.;
- Any fuel and empty containers from it;
- All paints and its solvents;
- Radioactive materials;
- Corrosion inhibitors;
- Pipe cleaners;
- Oxygen-rich substances;
- Containers with aerosols;
- Cylinders for scuba diving;
- Tanks for propane;
- CO2 tanks;
- Arms and ammunition;
- Dry ice;
- A tool that runs on fuel
- Lighters and its filling;
- Rechargeable batteries, power supplies, batteries;
- Alcohol-based agents, perfumes, nail polishes and hair;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Absorbers, and other used spare parts or containing lubricating fluids and materials.